- Q: What is the standard bin hire duration?
- Q: How high can I load the hire bin?
- Q: Are there any restrictions on what I can put into the hire bin?
- Q: Will I need a council permit?
- Q: Do you provide soil to fill the hole left from my waste?
- Q: How do I book a bin?
- Q: What waste materials can I safely put into the hire bin?
- Q: Do any waste materials that incur additional cost?
- Q: What are your office hours?
- Q: Which payment methods do you accept?
- Q: What is your recycling policy?
- Q: Which suburbs do you service?
- Q: Which councils do you service?
Standard period of bin hire is 7 days. Extension can be arranged at an additional cost of $10 per day. Please contact us on (03) 9525 9955 or via the contact form to arrange an extension.
OH&S regulations stipulate that all bins must be level loaded. Rubbish must not exceed the side walls of the bin.
The following items must not be placed in our bins: asbestos, oil, paints, flamable liquids, gas bottles, food waste, contaminated soil and large tree stumps. Please contact us on (03) 9525 9955 or via the contact form if you require further clarification.
Council By Laws state that a bin permit is required if the bin is placed on the road or the naturestrip. Council permits may be obtained through Crane Bins at an additional cost ranging between $60 – $110. Please enquire about obtaining a permit at the time of booking if you will require one.
Crane Bins can provide fill soil free of charge to customers. Please contact us on (03) 9525 9955 or via the contact form to arrange this service.
Please contact us on (03) 9525 9955 to book a bin instantly over the phone. Booking enquiries are also accepted online via this form. Please note that online bookings are not final until you receive a reply from Crane Bins with confirmation of your booking.
We collect the following materials: steel, wood, timber, bricks, cardboard, concrete, plastic, soil, garden waste, glass and concrete.
The following materials will incur an additional cost for removal:
Mattress $60 each
Car tyres $40 each
Truck tyre $80 each
Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturdays 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
Sundays & Public Holidays – closed
We accept cash, eftpos and all major credit cards.
Crane Bins is proudly proactive when it comes to recycling waste. In fact, we recycle every load of waste that we collect, at our very own recycling station. This service that comes with no additional cost to you. At our facility, we sort steel, plastic, concrete, building rubble and wood. Only degradable waste is transferred to landfill, where possible.